BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chapter two-Don't tell me!

"Its not true!" She kept thinking to herself. "Why... Why him?!" She was very shocked.Once every thing was over, she went to the apprentices den. "Still.." She thought. She closed her eyes. She soon woke up to a prodding paw. "Hey! Moon paw!" Night paw woke her up."What?" She asked, half asleep still. "I-I can't sleep! Do you wanna go on a walk?" Night paw asked. "A.. Walk?" She thought to herself. "Fine.." She stretched quietly, then followed him outside camp."Why did you get me? Not like,Frozen paw?" She asked, still , of course, tired. "I don't know.. I guess, I just thought you'd be easier to have wit me." Night paw didn't that much why he went to her."I guess.." Moon paw was kind of getting to know him more and more... But that wasn't what she wanted."Why couldn't I have been medicine cat apprentice?" She thought. But she knew that Thistle paw was medicine cat apprentice.She sighed and thought."I don't actually like him do I?" She thought over and over.. But the more she thought of it... She didn't. She liked the Wind Clan Night paw.."No wonder my heart pounded when I heard the name!" She thought in her mind. She had thought way to much for the day!"Whats wrong?" He asked once he noticed she had stopped walking. "OH! Nothing..." She busted out load."I'm just a little not feeling good.. You can head back to camp with out me." She smiled and started to pad the other way to the wind clan border.

0 comments: