BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prologue:

Moon kit looked around. "Moon kit... Do you know who I am..?" A voice rang through the air."N-no.." She shyly looked around. The voice sounded like a tom, but she could only see thick mist."You don't...? You should.. I was the one who died for you.." The toms deep voice was familiar."Brother..?" Moon kit asked. "Good... Now follow my voice.. I will show you some thing only you may know..." His voice kept repeating, so it was hard to follow his voice. "I'm here.." She said as she saw the shape of another cat. But the cat looked at her with evil amber eyes. "Who summoned you?" The cats voice was different from the voice which had been calling her. "Stay back." A tom came in front of her. He had purple eyes, but a black pelt and a little white spot on his belly."What do you want Frosted blood?" The evil tom smiled as the other tom asked. "I don't know really. I was looking for some prey, and looky here. A little she-cat padding around looking for some one.. I'm guessing its you, Hawk night." Frosted blood replied, but looking at Moon kit. "Whats going to happen?" She thought.. But then the two cats faded. Every thing was gone, and she found herself in a nest of feathers, her mother and her sister sleeping. "Remember this young one, Those two cats were me, and Frosted blood.. But here are my words.." He paused and took a breath,But started soon again."One moon.. That rises to a star.. Is protected by the Night.. But The frost may come back to one place, where the Moon may die.. Only one decides if the Moon shall die."

0 comments: